The Mustache The Mustache

Great animation and artwork, and the story threw me for a loop, haha. Great overall. This had a definite John Kricfalusi feel. Brought back some childhood memories.

A Hellbenders Christmas A Hellbenders Christmas

Fuck "A Christmas Story". This is the new Christmas tradition in my household.

Purgatory Pizza! Purgatory Pizza!

Tom...

Flup [sic] hahaha. Good video. I liked it, and it actually kept me entertained throughout.

Wacky Pod Races Wacky Pod Races

...Not shit.

As others have said, yes I can see a lot of effort went into this. It must have taken awhile, and it deserves what's put into it. My only critiques are the animations were a little laggy and robotic at times. The artwork was ok, and the sounds were decent.

Angry Dog - Pheromones Angry Dog - Pheromones

PFFFT

Hahahaha. This one made me laugh pretty good. The jokes came funnier to me this time around. Love em so far, keep em going. They're getting better as time goes, like a fine wine, or MILF. Whatever suits your taste.

AMIG0 AMIG0

Respect, yo.

Oh shit! Ending was great. Overall good movie.

Walk-Smash-Walk Walk-Smash-Walk

Wow

Very interesting. You told a story through music (despite the animations). The animations were good and the ideas were good. Overall I thought it was pretty creative and well executed.

DERAILED DERAILED

Oh my god...

That was fucking hilarious. The guy who looks like he's jacking it in the back, and the coke crave face on the "punk". Good stuff overall on all criteria.

mr.frog mr.frog

Heh

Funny ending, good storyline, good drawings. Overall, executed quite well. Loved the song choice, too. Always a fan of Sublime. R.I.P. Brad.

300 QUEERS 300 QUEERS

Summary goes here.

Funny, yeah, but somewhat short.

P.S. I just heard about that "no homo" thing on some site. (IAB?)