Catapult Madness Catapult Madness

Not a bad game overall. The artwork was good, but the animations left something to be desired. Made it in 19 throws!

Sonny Sonny

Wow

I've played a lot of games on here, and this by far, in my opinion, is one of the best.

The Last Stand 2 The Last Stand 2

Very good.

Sounds were crisp, gameplay was a tad bit boring about 10 min. in, but eh, and the graphics were good.

Desert Dash! Desert Dash!

Eh...

A tad bit short, good graphics, and an odd layout and music choice. But it's all fitting.

Kerney Thomas Soundboard Kerney Thomas Soundboard

Heh

Made me laugh, but it could use more sounds.

VMKMASTER responds:

Yeah I will add more sounds oneday that's why there is a lot of dead space.

Pandemic II Pandemic II

I liked it.

Different kind of game, yet fun. Different perspective on things.

Shadez: Black Operations Shadez: Black Operations

Very fun game IMO

I really like the concept and the gameplay. The sounds were very realistic. Although, it did get boring around stage 7 - ish. That doesn't really matter though. It was fun. Good game. It's going on my favorite list.

*I agree with DrM though. Needs an objective, and a plot.

Simple pool (no sound) Simple pool (no sound)

Been there, done that.

There are many other pool games out there, but I am giving you credit on your effort.

1stAde responds:

thnx for the comment and i am aware of the other pool games but i was sort of bored so i made this and sort of failed.

The Junk Yard The Junk Yard

Bliggity Blorg

Decent game, but I swear I've seen somewhat of the same concept elsewhere. Oh well. Still gave me 5 min. of pleasure.

Best Friends Forever 2 Best Friends Forever 2

Liked the first few levels...

...but then it got boring. Good work all around. Just implement some stuff next time to help ease the boringness; some extra little goodies and what-not.